Friday, December 20, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas

Hello dear mini friends and followers! Forgive me for not posting for a long time. I have received some concerned emails from a few and wish to let you all know that I am okay and Real Life has been very busy. I have tried to keep up via Bloglovin' - it's great being able to have a quick read via email.

Mini Jazzi is spending Christmas with "The Grandmommy" - Big and Little Creations in South Carolina. MJ has made loads of new friends already - some fellow mini folk and some very well known RL people! Check all the postings to keep up with latest adventures!


MJ in the pocket!

We are off camping today for 2 weeks in our glorious summer weather. A traditional BBQ for Christmas lunch for us this year. From my family to yours, I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and absolutely fabulous 2014!

14 comments:

  1. We miss you when you're away! :D Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish your family and you: a very Merry Chrismas and a good and healthy 2014!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  3. me alegro mucho de saber de ti , y que estes bien , veo que MJ , sigue con su gran viaje , me encantan sus historias ,
    que pases unas muy felices fiestas en compañia de tus seres queridos

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jazzi! I wish you and yours a Marvelous Christmas and a Very Happy New Years too! Enjoy your time camping with your summer weather. Here in Western Canada it is snowing once again and it's feeling very festive all of a sudden. Hooray!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and yours and Happy 2014!
    Hug, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jazzi! Good to see you are living life fully, nothing wrong with being busy!

    Have a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great trip. It looks like the weather will be good....maybe a bit hot!
    IndyPoppy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas and happy new year =)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish you all that this holiday season has to offer you! I think I need to live here during our summer then come over there for your summer! :-)
    P.S MJ asked about you a few days ago. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jazzi! Been trying to email you and it has been bouncing! Hope all is OK! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and will have a great New Year! Love from Alice

    ReplyDelete
  11. o dear..i had missed your christmas post...:( ..happy new year !! all the best to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wondered where you had got to. Hadn't seen you post for a while. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year. Lucky you to have such warm weather =0D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...