We are in the 3rd year of our relationship and I realised last night that PP's idea of a holiday anywhere (including our beloved camping) involves him starting up the car and driving out the driveway! Okay, I do make him pack his own clothes and toiletries, but sheesh - check this out:
Holiday check list:
Find cheapest flights Book flights, select seats, talk PP into carry on luggage only Find ideal accommodation, not too cheap, with everything (what we call self contained), good location Book accommodation, pay deposit Find best car rental option, book this, pay deposit Book 7 day car parking at Airport Find a sitter/kennel for Chester Put support services in place for my neighbour Pay final amount on accommodation check Google maps for directions from Gold Coast airport to accommodation (with a food store along the way) print out booking sheets for everything
- clean fridge out of leftover foods
- Gift for bestie girlfriend who is staying first night with us
- check-in online for air tickets
- print out boarding passes
- Me: de-hair, self-tan, nails, work out outfits and only 2 pairs of shoes, pack clothes, beauty bag, hair straightener, toiletries for 2, medication, chargers - phones, camera and tablet
- Pack for Chester - blanket, food bowl, lead, training collar, food
- Plan trip to airport - estimate time to drop Chester off at daughter's place; estimate time to airport parking, shuttle bus to airport, have lunch, get to boarding gate.
My idea of a holiday when we get there:
- change into swimmers
Where we are staying!
- get towel, book, champagne/wine
- hop in hot spa
- order all meals from this location
- have a sleep, go shopping, get a massage
- hop back into hot spa
Next holiday tip: hire a holiday organiser!
See ya'all when I get back! Jazzi
NB: No Monday Mini Link Party next week.